It feels very special when we say the word,"Mother". Truly, no word in this world sounds sweet like "Mother". Famous popular personalities have described "Mother" in their own words.
On the occasion of Mother's Day, here we have collected Top 12 Inspirational Mother's Day Quotes. Read it, love it and share it.
More on Mother's Day: An Inspiring Mother's Day Story of Mother's Love
Don't forget to wish your dear mom on this Mother's Day.
1. The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.~ Henry Ward Beecher
2. Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries.
3. My mother’s love for me was so great I have worked hard to justify it.
~ Marc Chagall
4. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face
~ George Eliot, English novelist
5. God cannot be everywhere, therefore he created mothers.
~ Chinese Proverb.
6. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
~ Abraham Lincoln
7. For mother’s sake the child was dear, and dearer was the mother for the child.
~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge
8. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
~ George Washington
9. No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.
~ Sarah Josepha Hale
10. Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children.
~ William Makepeace Thackeray, English novelist
11. A mother’s love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever.
12. A mother is she who can take the place of all others.
~ Cardinal Mermillod